Monday 11 May 2015

Happy Blog Anniversary!


One year ago today I started this blog! It was always my intention to use the blog as a diary of my fangirl activities, and 35 posts later it's already proving to be a cute keepsake that I can look back on.

At the beginning I was very anxious about having anyone else read my posts which was silly really, but over time I have become more open about sharing my posts on twitter. Obviously I don't expect anyone to actually read the crap I post, considering as I write it for my benefit, however it turns out that some people do give it a read from time to time and this makes me happy! Sometimes it even encourages people to check out a certain artist, which makes me even happier. Thank you to anyone that does give the blog a read, it really means a lot :)

In a few days time I'll be going to see Take That, which will kick off the next lot of blog posts. May is a super busy month and I can't wait to go back on the road after not going anywhere for a few weeks! 

I've also been thinking about other type of posts, about non-fangirl stuff which are a part of my life. I don't really want to start a second blog for them so they might appear on here - I guess "adventures of a welsh fangirl" can stretch to general life things such as work too!

Anyway, here's to a second year of blogging! If you do read any of my posts then please let me know or leave a comment :) 

Hwyl am y tro ✌️

3 comments:

  1. Happy year birthday Katson!! More than welcome to write some reviews as a guest on my blog if your ever bored...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy year birthday Katson!! More than welcome to write some reviews as a guest on my blog if your ever bored...x

    ReplyDelete