Wednesday 1 June 2016

Unwrapping June's TreatBox


Pinch punch, first of the month! It's TreatBox time again - after a long day on my wrecked feet (new shoes = foot chaos), coming home to the box was a welcome treat. This month's box was a literal treat too - the sticker on the box was covered in biscuits, and after opening the box, there was a little note from Zoe encouraging us to take five and pop the kettle on! There was also an inspirational card - 'you've gotta risk it to get the biscuit', which is just fabulous life advice haha.


welcome note, inspo card and the cutest sticker ever!

Next....the box unwrapping. I never get bored of opening my TreatBox every month, I love surprises!

unwrapping the TreatBox...
June's TreatBox!


There's an evident baking/biscuit theme this month, so cute! My TreatBox contained:

'You've Gotta Risk It For A Biscuit' inspirational card 
'Sweet Thoughts' notebook
'Star Baker' pencil
Chalkboard stickers
'Enjoy The Little Things' spatula
Six decorative pegs
A biscuit shaped nail file
Teapigs popcorn teabag
An edible biscuit


Notebooks are always handy and I love the sweet design on this one. The 'star baker' pencil makes me feel like I'm going to be a contestant on the Great British Bake Off, which is quite wonderful!



The chalkboard stickers are really unusual - I've never seen anything like it before. They're perfect for labelling or leaving notes for loved ones and the best thing? You can use them over and over again!



I cannot bake to save my life, so I'm not too sure how useful this spatula is going to be, however, I might have a baking urge one day. The decorative pegs are adorable! I love little things like that and when I get my room in order, I will definitely be using them. As for the nail file, as disappointing as it was to find out it wasn't edible, it is very handy and will keep my nails in shape.



Okay, so I most definitely do not have this biscuit in my possession any longer...oops! (I did share it with mum though and it was delightful). I am so intrigued by this popcorn tea, as it's basically green tea with toasted rice. It sounds absolutely bizarre but I'll definitely have to give it a go before the night's out.



That's it for June's box! As usual, it's definitely worth the money. Out of all the boxes I've received so far, this would probably be my least favourite as it's not as well suited to me as some of the others have been but I loved it regardless. I'm already counting down to July!

You can sign up for TreatBoxUK here. You can also check out last month's box review by clicking here

Hwyl am y tro ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment