Tuesday 5 April 2016

Liebster Awards | 11 Question Blogger Tag




I've seen a lot of posts regarding the Liebster Awards recently and after reading a bit more about it, I discovered that its purpose is to recognise, promote and welcome new bloggers into the blogging community. It's also a great way for bloggers to get to know each other and discover blogs they have yet to come across.

The lovely Katie nominated me and whilst I may not be "new", I'm still a blogger on a minuscule scale, so my blog will be new to many people. Thank you very much for the nomination Katie!

The Rules

- Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link to their blog
- Include the Liebster Award sticker
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
- Nominate 5 other bloggers with less than 500 followers
- Ask them 11 new questions

My answers to Katie's questions;

1. What is your favourite movie?
About a Boy is my all-time favourite movie. I've lost count at how many times I've seen it but it never gets old!

2. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I'm a Welsh fangirl, and I mostly blog about my adventures at gigs etc, clever eh?!

3. If you could only have 3 things in your make up bag, what would they be?
I don't actually wear make up (not that I don't need it bc I actually do but I can't apply it for the life of me, I'd rather walk around bare-faced than clown-faced) but the one thing I would be lost without is a cover-up stick as I'm prone to spots.

4. What is your go to fashion item?
I'm probably the least fashionable person in the world but I adore my leather jacket, it's a staple item in my wardrobe. I also love kimonos as they're so easy to wear.

5. If you could collab with anyone on a blog post, who would it be and why?
Hannah Gale! She is my favourite blogger. Not only is she incredibly relatable, but she's just so funny and sassy.

6. Who inspired you to start blogging?
Kais from the band Britroyal. Mum and I went to see them at a gig back in 2014 and knowing my love for music/gigs/travelling, he suggested that I wrote a blog about all my adventures. The rest is history...

7. If you could give your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?
If someone doesn't like you for all of your little quirks, they're not worth having in your life. True friends will love you for you.

8. What is your dream car?
I love my little Renault Clio far too much to even dream about any other cars!! (I barely drive anyway but I guess in the future I'd love something standard like a Ford Fiesta....a flash car would be wasted on me!)

9. What is your favourite quote?
I have a few but this is one of my favourites:



10. If you could be anyone in a TV show, who would you be?
This is such a tough question!! I'd probably be Miranda from Miranda.

11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Cheesy pop music (although I rarely feel guilty about enjoying it haha)


My nominations:




My questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. Who would you cast as yourself in a film about your life?
5. What do you love most about blogging?
6. What was your dream job as a child?
7. If you could invite any three famous people round for a dinner party, who would you choose?
8. List three things on your bucket list.
9. What's your favourite beauty product?
10. Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
11. Where is your favourite place in the world?

Happy answering!

Hwyl am y tro  ✌️




No comments:

Post a Comment