Monday 18 April 2016

#MusicMonday 2

Hellooo! It's Monday again so I guess it's time for another #MusicMonday! These are some of the songs that I've been listening to this week. If you missed the first instalment from last week, then you can check it out here.



1. Meghan Trainor - No

I heard this song a few weeks ago but I was undecided as to whether I liked it or not. Needless to say, the more I've heard it, the more I've grown to like it. The 'My name is No' bit is still a bit annoying but I love the rest of it, it's a real bop.

 

2. P!NK - Just Like Fire (From 'Alice Through The Looking Glass')

P!NK is back! I feel like she hasn't been around for forever, but she's returned with another great song called 'Just Like Fire' which is from the new Alice Through The Looking Glass movie. The chorus is the best part of the song and it makes me want to sing along at the top of my voice.


3. MKTO - Hands Off My Heart

My American baes are back with a new single. Originally a fusion of two tracks, 'Hands Off My Heart/Places You Go', the song has now been remixed by Mysto & Pizzi and they've given it a video too. Check out the remix and the full version, both are fab.


4. Little Mix (featuring Sean Paul) - Hair

Last week, Little Mix announced that 'Hair' would be the new single from their latest album Get Weird. I think it was originally released as a promo single late last year, however it's been given a bit of a twist as pop world's favourite collaborator Sean Paul now features on it. The song is quite empowering and full of sass - girl power all the way!



5. Nathan Sykes - Stitches (Cover)

Okay so this isn't an official cover, but last week Nathan Sykes decided to share a video of him doing a vocal warm up, and it just so happened to involve him singing Shawn Mendes'  'Stitches'. My goodness, it is INCREDIBLE. The chorus in particular hit me right in the feels - Nathan has such a gorgeous tone to his voice and so passionate, even when warming up! He can sing pretty much anything, forever getting goosebumps and being in awe at his vocals.

What are you listening to this week? Let me know! I always like suggestions of new music to listen to.

Hwyl am y tro ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment