*Just another reminder that this is NOT a sponsored post*
My box arrived promptly on the 1st of April, and with no fool in sight, I opened the box to find a yellow package and a welcome note. The note said that this month's box was themed around Sunshine, Beach and all things Nautical, which was a welcoming thought after all the cold and miserable weather we've been having. There was also a double-sided inspirational postcard inside. With 'When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade' and 'Hello Sunshine' written on either side, the box instantly brought a little bit of loveliness into my life.
|welcome note and cute quote card!|
Next, I went to open the package containing all of the goodies. Everything's always so neatly packed and it's a shame to ruin the packaging, but then again, I'm always so eager to see what's inside!
|unwrapping the TreatBox...|
|the TreatBox in all its glory|
My TreatBox contained:
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade/Hello Sunshine inspirational postcard
- Ice cream shaped sweets and a candy bracelet - a delicious treat which fits perfectly within the theme.
- Strawberry cupcake lip balm - the lip balm contains moisturising hemp and shea butter and smells divine!
- All You Need Is Love & The Ocean wooden decorative sign - this heart shaped sign is so cute and makes the perfect addition to my room. It also reminds me of 'Cake By The Ocean' by DNCE so I love it for another reason too haha.
- Life is Better At The Beach decorative sign - another decorative sign which is just as sweet!
- You're Fab-ulous necklace - I love this necklace! It's so dainty and I love the design - again, it's sunshine based as it's a pun on the Fab ice lollies.
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade tote bag - you can never have too many tote bags! They are so handy to take to work or go shopping and it's great to carry round an inspirational quote with you wherever you go!
The best thing about TreatBoxUK is the element of surprise. I love surprises so getting one of these boxes ever month is just fantastic. You never know what you're going to find, however, if you love decorative items and cute bits and bobs, you're guaranteed to love these TreatBoxes!
I'm already wishing April away as I can't wait to see what May's box will contain! If you fancy treating yourself every month, the May box is available to order on the Not Shabby Very Chic website now.
Hwyl am y tro ✌️