Sunday 11 May 2014

First post...bare with!

Hiiii, my name's Katrina and I'm a 22 year old Welsh fangirl. Outside of "real life", I devote my time to going to different concerts all across the country (mainly because Wales is rubbish and my faves rarely come here). Not only do I enjoy going to watch different (boy)bands perform, it also means seeing the many friends I've made over the years, all thanks to a shared love of all things fangirl on twitter!

On Friday night, I went to see one of my mum's favourite groups Britroyal play a gig in Islington. Knowing how well travelled we are, they suggested that I should start a blog as people might enjoy reading my concert experiences - personally I don't think anyone cares about what I get up to in my spare time but it will be a nice way for me to document the different gigs I go to and something  for me to look back on in years to come!

For anyone that doesn't know me, here's a few things you should probably know:

  • My partner in crime on all my fangirling trips is my mum - she's just as crazy as I am, although we always meet up with other people that we've met through different bands.
  • Boybands are where it's at - sadly two of my faves (JLS and The Wanted) have decided to end but PTL that I still have Kingsland Road haha! I'm also obsessed with an American duo called MKTO who are currently the bane of my life as they're supposed to be coming to the UK this month. I also love Concept! 
  • I also have non-boyband faves, such as David Hunter (leading man in Once the musical), Ray Quinn (Brookside/X Factor/Dancing on Ice) and Callum Oakley (comedian on Britain's Got Talent)


I'll do my first official post after Soccer Six next week, although I might do a little post before then.... :)  hwyl am y tro ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment