Monday 26 May 2014

#MCM

If you're a Twitter/Instagram user then you may have come across the #MCM hashtag every Monday. #MCM - Man Crush Monday - celebrates any males you may have a crush on. I thought I'd share with you my top 5, although they're more than just a Monday thing ;)

5. Zac Efron (@zacefron)


Starting with an obvious one, you are seriously not right in the head if you don't find him attractive!


4. David Hunter (@thedavidhunter)


Most of you won't know who he is, but he's the leading man in Once the musical (London), however I first discovered him on ITV's Superstar. He's such a lovely guy and has the most perfect voice! He's gorgeous too!


3. Jay McGuiness (@jaythewanted)


Most definitely one of the kindest people I've ever met, and both beautiful inside and out. He went through a hobo stage which I wasn't too keen on but now he wears bandanas which just adds to his beauty. His eyes are the most piercing, one of my favourite parts of him.


2. JJ Thompson (@thompskingsland)


My favourite Kingsland boy no matter how much I deny it haha! He's been my fave from day one and not just because of his flawless appearance! He can be the biggest little shit and obnoxious brat but he is occasionally very precious to me. Those occasions just cement that he is my fave and always will be, damn lol. His hair is just wow, and I give him rows if he pouts in pictures cos his smile is life <3


1. Tony Oller (@followoller)


I first saw this guy on As The Bell Rings 7 years ago, and I've pretty much loved him from then haha. 7 years later, he's now part of the amazing duo MKTO and he is ridiculously perf, there are no words for how much I fancy him! His accent is my favourite, his tattoos are just gorgeous and I pretty much died when I met him haha :))))

So, who would you name as your top 5 #MCM? Hwyl am y tro ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment